|Read our 2016 - 2017 Annual Report|
|Click here to get a .pdf copy of the report
2015 - 2016 annual report
2014 - 2015 annual report
2013 - 2014 annual report
2012 - 2013 annual report
2011 - 2012 annual report
2010 - 2011 annual report
|The Cumberland Public Libraries are made up of seven libraries, a Borrow by Mail service, and a headquarters office. The seven libraries are located in Advocate Harbour, Amherst, Oxford, Parrsboro, Pugwash, River Hebert, and Springhill.|
The Cumberland Public Libraries is managed and operated by the Cumberland Regional Library Board, a body corporate pursuant to the Libraries Act of Nova Scotia, and made up of representative from across Cumberland County and the Province of Nova Scotia. The day to day operation of the Library is managed by Library Management and staff.
The Cumberland Public Libraries Headquarters is located at 21 Acadia Street in Amherst, Nova Scotia. Our mailing address is:
Cumberland Public Libraries
PO Box 220
|Quick Facts About Your Library|
- Cumberland Public Libraries serves all residents of Cumberland County via 7 libraries and the Borrow by Mail Service.
- 1 in 4 residents of Cumberland County have an active library card.
- There are over 70,000 items on the shelves at our 7 libraries and access to millions more through Interlibrary Loan.
- CPL offers downloadable audiobooks and e-books via digitalmedia.library.ns.ca .
- Last year we held 651 programs for children, teens, and adults, attracting 8,294 people.
- Over 129,000 items were borrowed last year, approximately 4 items for every person in Cumberland County.
- We provide free access to 38 computers County-wide which were used for over 21,000 hours last year.
|Strategic Plan 2015 - 2018|
|click here to read a PDF version of the report. |
|Public Sector Compensation Disclosure Act Form|
|click here for a .pdf copy of the 2012 - 2013 form |